In case if more than one HDD is not working properly that can be a disaster for the company and could also affect others as well.
Securing data in case of RAID arrays is a key priority for us.
Any RAID data recovery is handled by extra care and high priority because we know that these stored data bases are indispensable for the company.
What kind of RAID arrays are we working with?
- RAID 0
- RAID 1
- RAID 2
- RAID 3
- RAID 4
- RAID 5
- RAID 6
- RAID 0+1
- RAID 10
- RAID 50
- RAID 51
- IDE / ATA / PATA / EIDE
- SATA II/2.0
- Fibre Channel
- Even the best systems can have failures:
- Damaged or lost RAID configuration
- Unsuccessful OS update
- Corrupt partition table
- Not booting ? missing or erased file
- Drive without access
- Sector failures ( Bad Sector )
- RAID controller failure
- Dameged stripping
- Formatted drive
- Collapse of several drives
- Fire / water
- Accidental change of media
- Accidental formatting of the whole RAID array
- Lost line configuration
In case of a RAID failure please do not panic!
Turn off the provider and shut down the system!
- Please do not restart the system in case of uncertain operation because it can cause further damages
- Please turn off the system if you notice any kind of strange noise
- Please label the position of the drives in the RAID array
- Numbering of the system should start with a 0 ( ie. If an array consists of 5 drives the numering will be 0-4 )
- Please do not run any correction or defragmentation software on the damaged drives!
- Please do not replace any drives in the system!
- Please do not repare!
Important! If you notice any failure in the RAID array or server please turn off the system immediately and disconnect power. Further damages can be avoided. There are several free recovery softwares available. Using them without any experience could lead to more severe irrevesible failures on the defected disk.
Ask for assistance, call us non-stop at: +36 30 370 73 07
We are available any time!